Recent Headlines for Silkroad Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recent Headlines for Silkroad Online

Post  Amalie on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:07 am

Joymax has announced new features for Silkroad Online players, available now in the item mall. The new selections include Premium Gold Time Plus, Fur Clothing (for a limited time), and a one-day Clock of Reincarnation for certain pets. The new Premium Gold Time Plus provides players the opportunity to earn additional experience points for five hours, along with many other perks such as increased attack and damage absorption. Fashionable fur hats and coats, affordable and cruelty-free, grant gamers an aura of affluence and warmth during chilly spring evenings. The one-day Clock of Reincarnation will extend the life of a summoned pet for one day, adding an alternative to the four week item.
More information on these new accessories can be found in-game by visiting the item mall.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/218/view/news/read/10323
Amalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

About iSROBOT v1.91 8.6$/card

Post  deanab on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:24 am

Dear
Sorry to bother you for this email. but please give me mins. I am a botseller, as I know you use bot too. but you buy for 9$ each,

but the fact is : I sell it for 8.6$/cards at this moment. we will level our price months later. so I woulder do you want to enjoy our service ? that means do you want to buy cards from us? because out bot is the same as itemshops. also ISROBOT. so you can buy the same bot for lower price from me. can you come to me to enjoy the bot?
If you want . please vist : www.botrelax.com here you can get more information.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you
Botrelax Community

deanab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top