PVP and you, what you need to do to help

Go down

PVP and you, what you need to do to help

Post  jeunfb on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:10 am

Hi all, we had a very successful first weekend of intense PVP for the basin as a whole. Now, I need some help. I know there are a number of people doing great work in trying to improve PVP in different ways within the basin. JF has GVG Wednesday, Ceolstan has started Monday night heroes,, Sir Bunnz is trying for GVG geared towards the euro time zones, and Lyne has offered tours and scrimmages. So now, I need your help. You are the person that makes up this guild, without you, we are just a bunch of dots, with you, we are a guild, an online presence that gets bigger each day. A group of friends playing games. So, for us to keep growing, for us to get better at what we like to do, I need to know what YOU like to do. And what things are you good at. For instance. I know some of you are rank 92 and have a picture of TPJ as your emote. I know some of you can make a build based off of any single skill I give you in a matter of minutes. I can't do these things. I am willing to GVG, do HA, do TA or any other form of PVP if I have you there with me.

Now, please, tell me what you can do. Can you lead in HA, can you flag for my gvg squad? Is tuesday at 4:00 AM Est time the only time all week you have to GVG? The thing is, we are spread out, across time zones, across work/school schedules, for some, Irish, across even temperal zones, (he is spacy). How can we get together if we are spread this far apart? Well, we have to have some organization. First, I am proposing to find out who our leaders are. I know Bunnz is always up for GVG at certain times. How do I know? Well, he posted a thread about it, found others who were able to join, and is ready to kick butt. I know I am ready for GVG, mainly on weekends due to work and grad school as well as family. I know that Svata will gladly play but mainly on weekend evenings. See, there are some issues with time and with people.

If you are willing to help out, even if you are an ultra noob at pvp, please let me know. If you are willing to start an event, then by all means, schedule it. If you need people, let me know, I will find those people for you if they exist. If you are great at doing builds for TA, HA, or GVG. Contact the people that are doing those events and see if they need help. I am betting most will say yes. For the basin to grow, we need you to step a bit and see if we can show the world exactly what the Basin can do in PVP. I know we have some of the best PVP in this game. We just have to see if we can find a way for all of us to play together. I will, after finding some leaders, start a new thread. That thread will deal with times and days of the week in which you are able to play. It may be once a week, it may be 24/7 as Bunnz seemed to do. For now, lets concentrate on finding out what you can do now to further bring new people over to the DarkSide.

Thanks for reading. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=7528

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum