2moons competition entries go here, Submit and discus here

Go down

2moons competition entries go here, Submit and discus here

Post  avwgl on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 pm

Here is an EXAMPLE of how everything should look like .
And again please do not include any water logos and exactly follow the rules .

Fire spell
Ice Spell
Support spell

Incar Magician:

Level 1-36

I think that the best thing to do would be just to skip over the fist 2 attack skills and ask your buddy to help you level up until 36 level.
At 27 level ad a maximum Fire and Ice mastery skills.
From now on we will focus on adding damage skills,go for Fire Blaze and but leave the Ice Spikes alone. Do this until 36 level , now you get your fist AOE spells Fire Fury and Ice Storm . Keep adding Fire Blaze when you can.When you get to 36 level you still have 7 points and I suggest you use them on Mana Force to get it to level 3 and 1 level of Magic Power.
Do not waist your skills on useless protective skills that are only useful in PVP witch I am sure you wont be interested until late levels .
Here is how it all should look like at 36 level .

Reduced: 85% of original size [ 746 x 592 ] - Click to view full image

Level 36-52

52 level is the level when Incar Magician will show there strength especially in power leveling since now we have good AOE spells .
From level 36-52 I suggest to continue leveling spells that we started .
Finish Fire and Ice Mastery till 10 level , also level Fire Blaze and Fire Fury with Ice Strom to level 6 .
Go try them out you won't regret saving some stats to make this build at 52 level .
Add the last 2 skills on Magic Power to make it level 3

Level 52-71

From now on it is very simple here . All you have to do is finish leveling your main skills . Add Fire Blaze,Fire Fury with Ice Strom to level 10 .
Finish leveling Magic Power to level 5 just after you make all your main damage skills level 10 . And start a leveling a new damage skills called Flame Burning , by level 71 you should have a level of 7 .

Level 71-86

Here you have to finish leveling Flame Burning to level 10 . Don't start leveling Blast Phoenix;Ice Blanket;Freeze Spirit simply because they are weak at there fist levels and you already have level 10 damage skills so just use the rest of your skills on Mana Force and now just throw all 10 skills into Energy Master . He he now it's level 10 and its not 5% or 10%,but 30% witch should add quite a lot of defense and will help you not only in PVP , but also in PVE . Its a good time to have some fun since we build is very guild and should allow you to win any opponent with the same level.

Level 86-102

What we do now is ad 1 point to Ice Blanket just to move on and level your new set of damage skills - Blast Phoenix , Freeze Spirit . Level this fist then start leveling your Infernal Pillar , Gracious Eddy .
Now you can start the go PKing or follow my guide and finish leveling to become the ultimate Incar magician.

Level 102-117

Keep leveling your final unfinished damage spells as shown in the screen shot . Blast Phoenix , Freeze Spirit to level 7;Infernal Pillar , Gracious Eddy to level 6. At the same just finish leveling your forgotten Mana Force and Magic power to level 5 .

Level 117-137

Now finish leveling your started damage spells to level 10 . We now still have 10 skills left ,he he were will we put them ? Ofcouse we will use them on Ice Blanket . Make it level 10 and you are now ready to go pking .
Thats it! No more point to level from here .Main damage spells are maximum , best support skills are maximum so it's up to you what to do next . You can go hunting or PKing or if you are a lifeless gamer or a person who just finding grinding fun and is seeking the ultimate level and build then continue to follow my guide .

Level 137-150

If you made it here following my guide you will probably have 14 skill points left and I don't see any huge use of them but if don't want to keep them in the pool just use them to level Seize Nimbus to level 5 then use the rest 9 skills to finish leveling your old skill Ice Spike to level 10 .

Here is the final , all might Incar Magician build .
If you followed my advice and asked your friend to level you to 36 then you should see this awesome build.

Remember that if you did everything correctly you have probably saved 1 reset Now you can go to the NPC and use it to make the ultimate 150 level Incar Magician Build .
Here's how I see it .

That is all for Incar Magician , now you are certainly one of the best Magicians in 2moons .

Ps:Here is how your image should look like with the credit line .
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img517/13/afwfaej7.png http://www.cgenetwork.com/forums/index.php?s=99d2f7beee3969f763ca1438cf501551&showtopic=7194
avwgl

View user profile

Back to top Go down